SpectraPower, LLC in Partnership with Shmuel De Leon Energy LTD is proud to host the 1st Li-Ion-Solid Electrolyte & Lithium Metal (Liquid & Solid Electrolyte) Rechargeable Cell Manufacturing Seminar, August 19-20, 2019
This seminar focuses on the technology, design and manufacturing of rechargeable li-ion solid state electrolyte & lithium metal (solid & liquid electrolyte) cells. In practical sessions, cell assembly will be performed in hands-on training by starting with raw materials and going through to the final cell assembly, test and characterization.
The lecture program gives insights into the latest cell technology trends for materials and manufacturing equipment as well as state-of-the-art process technologies.
The seminar takes place on site at SpectraPower’s Battery Lab in Livermore CA, USA. Livermore is a 1 hour drive east of San Francisco.
The seminar provides
• Theoretical & Practical sessions to learn about production steps for li-ion & lithium metal cells with solid state or solid electrolyte
• Direct insight into a state of the art lithium rechargeable cell production line
• Supporting lectures with practical sessions technology, processes, and machinery
• Updates on latest technology trends in lithium Solid Electrolyte rechargeable batteries
Who Should Attend?
• Battery & Electrochemistry Industry Members
• Battery Material Makers Members
• Battery Manufacturing Equipment Makers
• New Technology Startups
• Potential Investors in lithium technology
• Academic Researchers
• Other Industry Members
James Kaschmitter CEO, SpectraPower to give presentation on Li-Ion Cell Design and Manufacturing: Processes, Equipment and Quality Control at International Battery Seminar, March 25th in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Li-Ion Cell Design and Manufacturing: Processes, Equipment and Quality Control
presented by James Kaschmitter, CEO, SpectraPower, LLC